On 11/01/2015 08:51 PM, Joakim wrote:
On Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 23:28:52 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
I will be giving a talk at the Silicon Valley ACCU:

http://www.meetup.com/SFBay-Association-of-C-C-Users/events/225125586/

(I did not write that title nor the synopsis, which may have been
updated by the time you read this.)

Although I am confident about the self publishing part, I am sure
there will be D questions that I am not expert enough. So, please make
an effort to show up and support me. :)

Hmm, taking place at Symantec's cafeteria, maybe you can mention that D
is still using their backend in the reference dmd compiler, might cheer
them after their recent security issues. ;)

Good idea. :) Although, the venue does not mean that there will be more than one Symantec employee at the talk. One of their employees "sponsors" us by being present but the majority of the audience is outsiders. (Symantec has been wonderful by providing that venue to us and other groups for more than a decade.)

Ali