On Wednesday, 4 November 2015 at 17:34:58 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 09:50:16 UTC, Joakim wrote:
You can build ldc from source yourself using the patches linked. I will soon make available a cross-compiler build of ldc on linux/x86 and write up the process of building everything, including the test runner apk, on the wiki.

I've started writing the build process up on the wiki. You can build the ldc cross-compiler, a small command-line program, and the command-line test runner yourself:

http://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android

Great work! You're a legend. I'll try it once I have time.