On 11/17/2015 04:01 PM, cym13 wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 November 2015 at 20:54:34 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Quite timely after the announcement of that $600K donation for the
Julia language, I'm happy to announce that the D Language Foundation
has a bank account seeded with $5000 - as I promised, it's a round-up
of my last royalty check.

The D Language Foundation doesn't yet have non-profit status, so we
can't accept donations in that account; that'll take a few more
months. I'll keep everybody posted.

What do you plan to do concretely with that money? Advertise? Support

DConf is our largest annual spender. Also we plan a few small monthly expenses. I'll keep everyone posted. -- Andrei