On Saturday, 21 November 2015 at 11:34:57 UTC, Piotrek wrote:
Is it possible for you to pick the Boost license (especially for libs)?

Honestly, if I were to urge anything (I don't really feel like doing so), I would urge the opposite. If the experience of Linux versus other free/open-source operating systems is anything to go by, it matters that an operating system kernel is strong copyleft.

Boost is absolutely the right choice of license for druntime and phobos because of their use-cases, but that doesn't mean that it's the right choice for all D code.

@Dan/Wild: congratulations on a cool project, it will be fun to see what comes of this :-)