On Wednesday, 25 November 2015 at 23:48:48 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
Hello all,

Recently I realized that TestU01 had been packaged in the latest Ubuntu, so for fun, I thought I'd have a little play with it and see if I could set up something to trial Phobos' uniform random number generators.

The (very, VERY) provisional results are here:
https://github.com/WebDrake/dtestu01

For those interested, the TestU01 project itself (by Pierre L'Ecuyer and colleagues at the Université de Montréal) can be found here:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~simardr/testu01/tu01.html
  • D wrapper for TestU01 r... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D wrapper for ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce