On Saturday, 28 November 2015 at 04:17:19 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 November 2015 at 08:48:58 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
Sorry, I'm not going to pay for my own SSL certificate :) You'll either have to share, or wait until Let's Encrypt goes live and I get around to setting it up.

You could either get a free startssl certificate https://gist.github.com/mgedmin/7124635 or we try to reverse proxy through dlang.org/forum or so.

Letsencrypt goes into open beta in a few days (https://letsencrypt.org/2015/11/12/public-beta-timing.html). Could use that since it's free, allows subdomains (unlike StartSSL), easy setup, and people theoretically aren't doing anything on the site / forums where a theoretical early vulnerability is a huge concern.