I've put up a companion website for the Learning D book at learningd.org. With a domain name like that though, there's no way I can just let it be about the book. I intend to gradually add tutorial content to it as time goes by -- anything related to helping people advance their knowledge of the language. At some point, I hope to put out a call for contributors.

There's nothing there yet except an introductory post and some links, but it's a start. I'll be in the States for three weeks from the middle of December. My plan is to get the set up finalized before I go so that once I can get back I can start focusing on content. I hope this becomes a useful resource at some point.
  • learningd.org Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce