On Monday, 7 December 2015 at 17:39:14 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
We're over 20% full and seats are going fast!

I hope I was the first one :D.

We planned to send an announcement when we're 50% sold out. However, this time around registrations are coming quite a bit quicker than before so we thought we'd keep you posted earlier.

At this time DConf is over 20% sold out. That's only three weeks after opening early bird registration and without having announced the program. (Which, of course, will be great.) The point here is, if you're considering going to DConf, you may want to secure your early bird registration now at http://dconf.org/2016/registration.html.

On another vein, we're pleased to announce a book signing session by D book authors. Kai Nacke, Mike Parker, Ali Çehreli, and Andrei Alexandrescu will sign their respective books. Bring your copy (it better be dog-eared) or buy one on site (limited quantities available). Details forthcoming.

I allready have print version of yours and Ali's book but only ebook version of Learning D, so I have to ( or must to I never known which one is correct) upgrade to print one and pre-order Kai's book about vibe.d :).

Looking forward to seeing you at DConf!

Andrei

Me too :)