DlangIDE is getting close to usable.
DlangIDE is and IDE for D programming language written in D using
Project page: https://github.com/buggins/dlangide
To try, use `dub fetch dlangide && dub run dlangide` try to
create and run DlangUI Helloworld project, or open Tetris project
Supported platforms: win32, linux, osx.
DlangIDE uses DUB to build and run projects, DUB .json as project
format, DCD for code completion.
For code completion / go to references functionality, you need to
build dcd-server and dcd-client executables from
https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD.git and put them to some of
- New Project wizard
- New source file wizard
- Add / remove project files, refresh workspace
- A lot of bugfixes
- GDB MI debugger support
- integration of DML GUI builder (Delphi like)
Recent DlangUI changes:
- MonoD and VisualD projects for development under Windows,
- pure X11 backend implemented to avoid SDL dependency
- dmledit app for editing DML
- spreadsheet example (excel like app, just started)
- a lot of bugfixes
Try dlangui:tetris, dlangui:example1, dlangui:dmledit examples.