On Wednesday, 9 December 2015 at 15:31:46 UTC, default0 wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 December 2015 at 12:10:33 UTC, Vadim Lopatin Thanks for the instructions! I followed them, but when I tried to build in Visual Studio, I got the following error:
C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\DCode\DlangUI\src\dlangui\graphics\images.d(34):
 Error: module io is in file 'dlib\image\io\io.d' which cannot be read
I checked the import path[9] it listed, and relative to that path, there is the dlib/image/io/io.d file (ie in "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\DCode\DlangUI\..\dlib\dlib\image\io\io.d"). I'm not sure why it doesn't find that file, despite listing a path that contains this file in the imports (and has the necessary permissions for reading it, and the file obviously not being used by anything). I'm using Visual D.

Pretty stumped on that right now, building with dub obviously works, and I suppose I could then attach the debugger from within Visual Studio, but that's not a workflow I'm looking forward to (nor do I know if it works the way I hope)...

Looks like you have opened obsolete project.
Deps should be in dlangui/deps, not in dlangui/..
Probably, you have used old build instructions.
See at end of dlangide's README.md
Open dlangui/dlangui-msvc.sln