On Thursday, 10 December 2015 at 22:25:21 UTC, Guillaume Chatelet wrote:
Here is an implementation of MurmurHash [1] for D.
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/1b94ed0aa96e

I'll do a proper pull request later on for addition to std.digest if the community feels like it's a valuable addition.

Guillaume

--
1 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MurmurHash

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/1b94ed0aa96e#line-222 - seed is uint, can it be ulong?

Mutmur hash has three stages:
1. Computation of hash for blocks (32bit or 128bit)
2. Compitation of hash for tail (remainder)
3. Finalization.

I will be very happy, if step 1 will be represented as an output range. Then it can be used directly like reduce aggregator for ranges and multidimensional slices.

  • MurmurHash3 Guillaume Chatelet via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: MurmurHash3 Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: MurmurHash3 Ilya via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: MurmurHash3 Ilya via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: MurmurHash3 Guillaume Chatelet via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: MurmurHash3 Ilya via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: MurmurH... Guillaume Chatelet via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Mu... Marc Schütz via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Guillaume Chatelet via Digitalmars-d-announce