On Tuesday, 8 December 2015 at 23:50:17 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 12/8/2015 12:47 AM, wobbles wrote:
On Monday, 7 December 2015 at 20:42:21 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Monday, 7 December 2015 at 19:37:11 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
Adam won't be coming ?

I haven't decided for sure yet, but probably not. I don't like travel at all and the thought of a trans-atlantic flight strikes me as the worst.

Sleeping tablets make long flights much more bearable!

What I've found helps a lot:

1. If possible, do a long jog before going to the airport. It makes you ready to relax.
2. Load up a tablet with lots of books.
3. Ear plugs. It's surprising how fatiguing the jet noise is.
4. One of those neck pillows can help.
5. Booze :-)

for me it is:

1. a good collection of weekly caricature magazines
2. sleep
3. eat
4. watch movies
5. repeat