On 12/17/2015 10:07 PM, Ali Cehreli wrote:
On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 17:41:30 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 12/12/2015 05:03 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
Our guest speaker is Steven Schveighoffer. He will present "Mutability
wildcards in D":

http://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/226112281/

Ali

We still have a few spots available. See you there! :)

Ali

We are live now:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/zl5ahu3rfadi5niynsqcqzldqma?hl=en&authuser=0

Ali

How was it? -- Andrei

From a speaker perspective, it went very well. The audience was very thoughtful and asked great questions. My first presentation ever, actually.

I'm not sure if it was recorded, but perhaps it will show up on youtube at some point.

I'm working on an article on the same subject, hope to have that done soon.

-Steve