On Thursday, 24 December 2015 at 01:08:38 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
This has resurfaced on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/3xya5v/so_you_want_to_write_your_own_language/

Will you be moving that article and your other work to your own domain? One reddit commenter says that drdobbs link crashed his chrome tab, I've seen another drdobbs article start repeatedly reloading in a loop, and a Google search for a random phrase from this article doesn't even turn up this link but some spam site called impythonist that copy-pasted your article.

Time to give your old articles a better home, I think, assuming you have the copyright or can get it.