On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 10:41:26 UTC, Kingsley wrote:
Hi

I have released an initial attempt at an IntelliJ plugin for D to the jetbrains plugin repository.

It's DLanguage version 1.2

It has basic syntax highlighting, autocompletion with DCD, compile checking and linting with Dscanner, code formatting with Dfmt and navigation jump to classes and functions and dub support - recommend using dub

See the GitHub page screenshots for an idea

Enjoy :)

--Kingsley

This is awesome, I really waited for an IntelliJ plugin!
I will test on IntelliJ 15 tonight or tomorrow :)