On Wednesday, 23 December 2015 at 21:24:41 UTC, Karabuta wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 December 2015 at 19:14:53 UTC, Adam Stokes wrote:
On Sunday, 20 December 2015 at 13:25:48 UTC, Karabuta wrote:
I can't seem to wrap my head around using dqml and D backend for Ubuntu Unity app development. They have this UnityComponents qml module they use for UI in their SDK plus a C++ backend.

Has anyone made effort on using dqml and D backend? Sample code or any help will be sweet!! I really dislike C++, And Canonical's C++ coding style and naming convention makes it worst.

Yeah, I get it somehow now, Ubuntu UI Toolkit has APIs for Go, C++, and JavaScript. Either they build a D API or we make bindings to the C++ API.