On 12/27/15 1:27 AM, Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

On 26 Dec 2015 22:00, "Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce"
<mailto:digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com>> wrote:
 > On 12/26/15 1:35 PM, Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
 >> I have a full Jade template parser in Pegged that I just need to finish
 >> the d code gen part, could it be an interesting example?
 > Yes. How well-known is Jade? -- Andrei

It is well known. I thought handlebars was used more but those github
numbers say different.

Vibe.d had a template engine called diet which is almost like Jade. It
is also completed so you might prefer that as an example.

Either or both would be awesome to express with Pegged. -- Andrei