On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 at 14:26:48 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
Okay, I remember you saying something a bit different on IRC (at least to my understanding).

Well, I'm still a bit iffy on it, to attach a name I used the first member of the enum which might not pass review muster in dmd itself, but you could also probably just generate a random name for it.

Actually, I think dmd *does* generate random names for anonymous enums internally anyway. I know it does for structs and functions etc.

dmd could probably get away without a name too, since it doesn't care about SEO and linking, whereas I do.

But regardless, I'm sure it is technically possible, I'm just not sure the dmd maintainers wouldn't reject it as a pointless hack in their eyes.
  • Better docs for D (WIP) Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Better docs for D ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Better docs for D ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Better docs fo... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Better doc... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Better... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: B... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... default0 via Digitalmars-d-announce