Am 04.01.2016 um 17:33 schrieb Bubbasaur:
On Monday, 4 January 2016 at 14:35:18 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Which browser did you use? It's a Let's Encrypt certificate, maybe
that still has issues.

"Chrome" - Like I said above "Chrome warns...". :)

Oh sorry, missed that. However, my tests with Chrome on Windows and Chromium on Linux were both successful. Maybe it's something specific to your OS/Chrome version?

I do get a certificate validation error on my Blackberry browser, though. It seems that it doesn't trust the IdenTrust root certificate (DST Root CA X3).

Here is more info about the warning:

"
vibed.org normally uses encryption to protect your information. When
Chrome tried to connect to vibed.org this time, the website sent back
unusual and incorrect credentials. Either an attacker is trying to
pretend to be vibed.org, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the
connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the
connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit vibed.org right now because the website sent scrambled
credentials that Chrome cannot process. Network errors and attacks are
usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.
"

Bubba.