On 2016-01-11 13:58, Martin Nowak wrote:

If the project is well maintained and relevant, just make a PR.
https://github.com/MartinNowak/project_tester/blob/dd2afea122048dbcb90d0d9b637d31134a6a82ce/projects.xml#L94

I had Tango in mind. But one might argue that it's not relevant and not well maintained. But there's a couple of reasons why I think it would be good to test it:

* It's pretty conservatively written. No new fancy feature, or features that might be considered experimental. This is a good test base for finding breakage for code that has been working for years, the core features

* It doesn't get any new development, which means that the only likely reason for the code to not compile is because of a breaking change (accidental or intentional)

* Basically every single release of DMD during last couple of years has caused at least one breakage in Tango

--
/Jacob Carlborg