On Monday, 11 January 2016 at 16:24:56 UTC, ponce wrote:
On Sunday, 10 January 2016 at 23:58:38 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
In case you don't already use Travis-CI or something similar, you should start doing so. Testing the latest beta in Travis-CI is as simple as adding dmd-2.070.0-b1 to your .travis.yml [³] (and we'll soon make it even easier adding support for dmd-beta and dmd-nightly).

I fear there are more regressions that people can test for.

Currently we can't "dub test" release builds trough DUB.

If you do:

    dub test mypackage

it builds with flags -g -unittest -w -debug. (like a -b debug build + the -unittest flag)

But if you do:

    dub test mypackage -b release

it builds with flags -release -inline -O -w BUT NOT -unittest

Currently we can only "dub test" debug builds without anything dangerous.

Since a number of regressions are in the backend, that could be useful if DUB would let us test release builds in Travis-CI.

From my side, when I test a DMD release I just open 1 by 1 the things in metad (https://github.com/BBasile/metad/tree/master/repos) ,compile them, some of the projects have a unittest "config" and I run it as well. It's clear that there's a risk of compilation success because templates are not instantiated...

Latest two rlz i've found regressions like that but this time it's ok.
Regressions for 2.070 must be on very edgy things.