On Thursday, 14 January 2016 at 15:18:09 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 01/14/2016 04:05 AM, Brian Schott wrote:
Please see the Github links for a list of changes and issues resolved.

You may notice that they're all in Dub now. The real Brian is in cryo-stasis in case we need him later. In order to not arouse too much suspicion about shape-shifters these projects can still be built with
git and make.

Congrats! Could you please let the real Brian know we're waiting for a solution to include all of these tools in our official tools/ repo. Thanks! -- Andrei

+1