On Tuesday, 19 January 2016 at 04:58:49 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 1/18/2016 8:03 PM, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
Nice work! Although I've never used C++ exceptions (or D exceptions) personally. Is there a roadmap for this stuff I can check out? Short list of
upcoming C++ work?

Since you're at the bleeding edge of interfacing to C++, I'd say your problems are on the short list :-)

Since we're nowhere on Win64 C++ exceptions at the moment, I guess it's good you're not blocked by them.

What is the state of C++ interfacing? is the
http://dlang.org/spec/cpp_interface.html
up to date?