On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 20:27:14 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
On Sunday, 10 January 2016 at 22:01:05 UTC, Kingsley wrote:
This time we peek into the mind and code of Ross McKinlay who will give us a tour of some of his D efforts.

I'm watching the recording right now. It's pretty exciting to see anything like F# discriminated unions in D.

video here: https://skillsmatter.com/skillscasts/7185-london-d-meetup

This is great stuff.

Ross's excitability around opDispatch reminds me of my own reaction when I realised the power of using that feature. I emailed everyone saying "Holy shit, look at this!!"

Pity none of these meetups are in Dublin - seem like good fun!