Am 24.01.2016 um 14:14 schrieb Robert M. Münch:
On 2016-01-24 12:49:25 +0000, Snke Ludwig said:

I didn't build libevent for win64 so far and I'd rather not want to
invest that time. Instead, I'd recommend to just use the "win32"
configuration of vibe-d(:core) on that platform.

Just to be sure I get it. On Win32 I could use "libevent" or "win32
native", right? So, the libevent is not mandatory for Windows at all?

Correct.

 Probably the "libevent" configuration should just be disabled on
win64...

If it's not necessary I highly vote for this. Keep things simple and
streamlined as much as possible. The less dependencies the better.

Okay, I'll do that for the upcoming release! I know of nobody who has compiled libevent for Win64 themselves, so it doesn't make much sense to offer the configuration.