I recently started with a GDB extension for debugging D code in visual studio code and now its in a pretty ready state supporting most things GDB can do, covering nearly everything the vscode UI allows me to do. It supports debugging, attaching to processes & gdbserver and debugging over SSH + X11 forwarding.

I've used it quite a lot now and it works great with D on linux. I will add more debuggers in the future (also lldb and others that support MI command syntax).

If you have visual studio code, just run `ext install debug` and follow the instructions in the README

Source code for those of you who are interested: https://github.com/WebFreak001/code-debug