Dne 10.2.2016 v 09:50 Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce napsal(a):
On 9 February 2016 at 20:16, Sönke Ludwig
This release brings some larger changes:
- The library has been split up into sub packages: code, utils, data,
http, mail, diet, mongodb, redis and web. This is an intermediate
step to moving the individual packages out to separate repositories
with independent version numbers.
- A lot of work went into performance tuning. Single-core performance
of the HTTP server is improved by about +50% and multi-core
performance scales properly again after excessive lock contention
sneaked in in one of the previous releases. The number of worker
threads is now also properly determined on all systems (including
multi-CPU), which should fix the numbers for multi-threaded
benchmarks (an update to the TechEmpower benchmark suite is on the
- The REST interface generator now supports modelling collections
native D syntax using Collection!T. It also adds support for CORS.
- The std.concurrency integration has been fixed and re-enabled - you
can now use std.concurrency without worrying about blocking the
event loop. In case of problems (std.concurrency doesn't support
passing certain kinds of values), the old implementation can still
be accessed as sendCompat/receiveCompat/...
- Compiles on 2.066.0 up to 2.070.0. Note that this will be the last
release that supports the 2.066.x frontend. The next release will
require at least 2.067.0 or maybe even 2.068.0 (still TBD).
unfortunately rule out GDC for the time being.
Not a problem. We may be on 2.068 sooner than you think (I know that
2.067 has been in branch/PR forever ;-)
Wow, that would be awesome :)