On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 at 07:46:51 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2016-02-16 23:13, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:

Then to get `dub test` to run unit_threaded I had to create a small program that discovers all modules and generates a testrunner.d file in the source directory, which gets picked up by dub. So now instead of `dub test` I call `rdmd test.d`, which generates the testrunner.d and
calls dub test.

I feel I am going against the grain here.

"dub test" will generate a program that discovers all modules. Not sure if it's compatible with unit-threaded.

It isn't, but I found a workaround. Dub has the preBuildCommands which allows you to run shell commands,. It now runs my small util that generates a testrunner compatible with unit-threaded. So now its just `dub test` again. Plus I can add modules as arguments so only those will be tested. (e.g. dub test -- my.module). This is a godsend.