On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 at 09:16:02 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 at 09:05:34 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
I'm on a tablet on holiday so sorry in advance for the short answer.

You're on a holiday, I appreciate anything you write :)

Your versioned import is the reason why I made it so a plain string UDA is just as good as @Name. That way you only need to import unit_threaded once in a version block, and only if you want to use the shouldXXX assertions.

Nice. What about @ShoudFail though?

Well, then there are no miracles ;) I suggest this:

version(unittest)
    import unit_threaded;
else
    enum ShouldFail; // or import unit_threaded.attrs