On Thursday, 18 February 2016 at 04:52:13 UTC, Andre Kostur wrote:
On 2016-02-17 12:19 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2016-02-17 14:18, Basile Burg wrote:

The few missing details to compile CE under OSX have been added today. However it has to be build by the user, which might not be easy. I
cannot help with this (except for eventual bugfixes).

Can't you use Travis CI to build it if you don't have a Mac yourself?

I've been keeping an eye on building Coedit on OSX for a while now, but it blows up on launch. The top bit of the stacktrace:
[...]
I'm not sure as to how to proceed from this though... :/

I'll try to follow and help here: https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/issues/16 With the hope it'll succeed this time. You can post the stack trace there.

Travis might be used in the future.