On 16/02/2016 13:46, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
The Google Summer of Code deadline is this Friday.

I would like confirmation from the following individuals if they can
mentor GSOC this summer.

Iain Buclaw
Bruno Medeiros
Martin Nowak (and as backup Admin)
Jacob Ovrum

And as backup mentors
   Adam D. Ruppe
   Dmitry Olshansky

I know for some of you (Iain) the offer to mentor was a 'standing offer'
of sorts, but it would still be good to get confirmation. Also the
poster 'Dragos Carp' volunteered as a possible mentor for the Protocol
Buffers/Flatbuffers work ... so could you please add a short bio to the
mentor's page (or post something here):

http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_mentors

We have a decent number of ideas, but the page could use some work.

http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2016_Ideas

In particular if you can add info to the 'Its Good To Know' sections
(such as links to DConf videos), or flesh out some existing ideas that
help is welcome.  I will continue to try and improve that page.

Nope, I won't be available to mentor GSoC this year I'm afraid.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros