I have started to learn D lately and as a part of my learning process I decided to put my insights into a new, open platform - the D Functional Garden.

It maintains a variety of snippets that can be used to learn D or help one as a quick reference.

It contrast to Guillaume Piolat's d-idioms [1], all samples are valid code and automatically tested on every run - it is basically one big unittest suite. Moreover as you might tell from the name, it focuses mostly one a functional style within D.

Have a look yourself at:

PS: This project is quite new, so contributions (ideas, snippets) are welcome ;-)

[1] https://p0nce.github.io/d-idioms/