On Wednesday, 2 March 2016 at 15:06:26 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:

I ported it to D as I'm interested if it could improve performance since you could theoretically inline code. I haven't touched the code in a long time, though. Nice to see bindings too however!

Thanks! Porting is an admirable goal, but the thought of keeping a full port up to date scared me :)

Then again, Chipmunk has so many functions inlined in it's headers I had to do a fair bit of porting anyways, and most of it doesn't have to change too much to be valid D.