On 3/9/2016 9:35 AM, Martin Tschierschke wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 March 2016 at 22:54:00 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
This is more than double that of previous DConf's, and we've still got nearly
2 months to go!

We've also been deluged with presentation proposals, and have a lot of work to
do to sort through them.

All in all, this promises to be the best DConf by far!

(It's both gratifying and terrifying!)

Your post just reminded me, that I can not attend [1], which is really a pity,
because the event is in Germany and what is most important for me, the whole D
community I got to know a little here on the forum, in the books and on Youtube
consists of so many really cool individuals and getting some D books signed by
the authors would have made me happy :-).

But I have chosen the individual sponsoring option, which is a very good idea to
place
it on the dconf website!

If the speeches will be available later on youtube, it would be useful to put D
programming language and the title of the speech in the title/description of the
video
and maybe some other keywords.

[1] I just have to prepare my own conference 12.5. Hamburg
(http://windmesse.de/symposium)

Thanks for sponsoring the conference!