On Thursday, 10 March 2016 at 18:08:15 UTC, Eugene Wissner wrote:
In the last week I looked a lot into the vibe.d and I moved to its core for handling the requests instead of my own CGI-handling. I'm currently working on implementing SCGI based on vibe.d IO

I haven't used vibe.d myself but I did write CGI and SCGI (and fastcgi with the help of a C lib, and an embedded http server) in my cgi.d file:

https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/cgi.d

some dox:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.cgi.html

It is written in a traditional manner - no vibe, no fibers, no async. This makes a lot of things easier but it isn't as sexy.