On Friday, 11 March 2016 at 20:03:47 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
I just released a new version of code-d, it now supports projects without any dub.json file which some people probably will like. This is really useful for standalone projects with a custom build system like writing an OS/Kernel or other projects that don't want to use dub.
After last update I have an exeption when close VSCode: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78963719/D/forum/error.png

If you want to give it a try just install the most recent workspace-d build using the workspace-d CLI installer:

https://github.com/Pure-D/workspace-d-installer
Error: http://pastebin.com/wqmkMw7c

If you need a debugger frontend (currently GDB and LLDB) for vscode, try my debugging extension. It supports most features and D is working like a charm in there: https://github.com/WebFreak001/code-debug (install using 'ext install gdb')
Is it work only with GDC and LDC? Because with DMD it doesn't.
Then where I can get GDC and LDC for Windows (of course, I'm about binaries)?

P.S. Windows 7 x64