On Saturday, 19 March 2016 at 01:12:08 UTC, Alex Parrill wrote:
https://github.com/ColonelThirtyTwo/dvulkan

This includes bindings for all extensions, except for the platform-dependent VK_KHR_*_surface APIs, which require type declarations from other projects (like X11) that I didn't want to include. The platform-independent VK_KHR_surface extension is available, however.

Should be doable using appropriate version blocks.

(Currently the Derelict loader only works in Windows because I don't know the library names for Vulkan on Linux or OSX; if anyone knows them, please tell me, and I'll add them)

Afaik OSX doesn't support vulkan, due to Apple's metal.