On Saturday, 19 March 2016 at 19:37:38 UTC, Alex Parrill wrote:
On Saturday, 19 March 2016 at 12:57:18 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Saturday, 19 March 2016 at 01:12:08 UTC, Alex Parrill wrote:

Should be doable using appropriate version blocks.

The problem is that I'd have to define my own structs (Xlib Display, Xlib Window, etc), which will be incompatible with the ones defined in any bindings to those libraries.

You don't. Code in undefined versions need only be syntactically valid not semantically valid. i.e. the types in versions not compiled in need not
be declared nor defined.

version(none)
{
    xcb_connection_t* con;