On Monday, 28 March 2016 at 12:47:02 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:

http://thewilsonator.github.io/update/2016/03/28/better-vulkan-bindings.html

I would like some feedback before this is posted to reddit.

Come to think of it, putting the project on github would be a good idea, but unfortunately I won't have the time for at least a week.

Oh well.

Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Nic

Great article, some points I jotted down while reading:

* I would emphasize the fact that D has no C translation layer a little more, something like "because D uses the C memory model ..." * Why do you use pre tags for numbered and bulleted lists? Use the native HTML tags instead
* I would wrap the code in text in <code> tags