On 02/04/2016 5:45 AM, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Tuesday, 29 March 2016 at 04:42:17 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
I am not sure this has much value. The main benefit of live stream is
that everyone can ask questions online and those will be forwarded to
speakers. Isn't it better to simply wait for recorded high quality
videos otherwise?

P.S. devs from Europe did indeed have to stay awake through the night
to watch previous dconfs ;)

If you're going to live stream it, can you do it through Twitch so it's
archived for a couple of days for people who can't stay up?

livecoding.tv will archive it for a lot longer and unlike Twitch, we are friendly with them :)