On Saturday, 1 August 2015 at 22:09:16 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
On Thursday, 2 July 2015 at 10:40:08 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
Hi all!

My latest project is D bindings for the SAP NetWeaver RFC SDK.

The first code is available at https://github.com/redstar/sapnwrfc-d. It is currently only a port of the main header file but I plan to add a high-level API, too. See the README for current limitations and ideas.

I create a tag for the DUB registry as soon as I got the first working example.

Regards,
Kai

I finally managed to create a sample application. The library is now in the DUB registry, too.

Regards,
Kai

Hi Kai,
I'm for the zillionth time starting to learn D. I just started with 'The D programming language' after that I will explore the possibilities to access SAP from D. A good SAP is important for my sucess with D. Will you maintain and develop the SAP interface?