On Sunday, 10 April 2016 at 20:24:41 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
On Saturday, 9 April 2016 at 23:49:14 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:
<https://github.com/nordlow/phobos-next/blob/596da6eb534926ee0d94e9f711a169e58026688e/src/bitop_ex.d#L88>,
<https://github.com/nordlow/phobos-next/blob/596da6eb534926ee0d94e9f711a169e58026688e/src/bitop_ex.d#L144>:

Changing arbitrary bits in arbitrary types is the opposite of memory-safe.

These operate only on integer types thanks to isIntegral template constraint. Are you saying I need to limit to machine types u?int{8,16,32,64,12} to not include BigInt? If so is there a trait for this?

No, these are the overloads for non-integer T. The constraint says `!(isIntegral!T)`. The integer overloads are above the ones I linked, respectively.