On Monday, 4 April 2016 at 04:52:06 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
On Saturday, 2 April 2016 at 08:00:18 UTC, Lars Johansson wrote:
Hi Kai,
I'm for the zillionth time starting to learn D. I just started with 'The D programming language' after that I will explore the possibilities to access SAP from D. A good SAP is important for my sucess with D. Will you maintain and develop the SAP interface?

Hi Lars!

Yes, I maintain and develop the SAP interface. It is my 2nd pet project after ldc. :-)

All functions from the SDK except for DecFloat16 and DecFloat34 are available and can be used like in C. As additional goody I created decorate functions which throw a SAPException instead of returning RFC_ERROR_INFO. This simplifies the logic a lot.

I really like to have more users of the SAP binding. There are still rough edges and I like to know about them...

Regards,
Kai

Hi Kai,
Thats good to hear, I'm struggle on with with your "D web development". If I succeed and have the time I will try to convert my SAP integration extension from PHP to D, just for the hell of it. Unfortunately I have neither the skill nor the time to help with your SAP module. This post is obsolete but it gives an idea of what I will try to do in D. http://larsxjohansson.blogspot.se/2012/03/extracting-data-from-sap.html If all goes well I will start with the conversion this summer, but do not do anything just for me, I'm a very unreliable user.