On the note of linear algebra.
Would you be willing to improve gfm:math (or start from scratch I don't really care too much) for Phobos inclusion?

Its one of the things I need for my work e.g. windowing + image.

Also how much do you know about color theory?
Manu really needs help to get his color work to support blending (its mostly time thing really) and that would really help since its meant for Phobos.
  • Computer Vision Library in ... Relja Ljubobratovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Computer Vision Li... Nordlöw via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Computer Visio... Relja Ljubobratovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Computer V... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Comput... Relja Ljubobratovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: C... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Relja Ljubobratovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Bill Baxter via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Relja Ljubobratovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Michael via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Edwin van Leeuwen via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Michael via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Computer V... tost via Digitalmars-d-announce