On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 13:28:18 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
I've implemented initial support of Android in DlangUI.

Congratulations, Vadim.

This is a very exciting development. (And impressive in the 'consequent' department, as the Germans say - you said you would have DlangUI ported to Android some weeks after the working compiler, and that's what you did!).

Might be useful for me to port some D code for internal enterprise apps to Android that currently runs on linux (I recognise how experimental it is, but I'm okay with that since mobile is just nice to have, and not yet necessary).

Will you be at dconf?