On Tuesday, 26 April 2016 at 16:33:51 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
Edit paths in file android_build_config.mk

export DLANGUI_DIR=$HOME/src/d/dlangui
export NDK=$HOME/android-ndk-r11c
export SDK=$HOME/android-sdk-linux
export LDC=$HOME/ldc2-android-arm-0.17.0-alpha2-linux-x86_64
export NDK_ARCH=x86_64
export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/

To build package, you will need Android NDK, SDK, LDC2 for android. In Android SDK manager, download platform android-19 (Android 4.4.X)

Build is tested only on Linux X64.

More build instructions:

https://github.com/buggins/dlangui/blob/master/examples/dminer/android_project/README.md

I think I will just skip on the android build...

Anyway, dminer starts but um... are the controls and graphics supposed to be like that? Still well done integrating OpenGL into dlangui, thats gonna make it much more interesting for me to use!