On Thursday, 28 April 2016 at 03:44:51 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 18:36:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
The folks at Sociomantic suggested to start at 10:00 AM instead of 9:00 AM, therefore shifting the end time by one as well. Please reply with thoughts on this! We're particularly concerned about folks who need to take off early on Friday. -- Andrei

+1

Hmm; my talk's at 3:30pm on Friday (4:30pm after this change), which means I'd leave at 5:30pm. My flight out of Berlin is at 9:30pm; how long does it take to get from the venue to the airport? (I'll probably have to skip the last talk of Friday, which is a shame.)