On Thursday, 28 April 2016 at 11:50:55 UTC, Edwin van Leeuwen wrote:
On Thursday, 28 April 2016 at 11:32:25 UTC, Michael wrote:
And I would also like to see some more scientific libraries make it into D. Though I understand that including it in the standard library can cause issues, it would be nice to at least get some Linear Algebra libraries in experimental or over with the rest of the science libraries.

As I understand it that is part of the goal of mir:
https://code.dlang.org/packages/mir

Not sure if you were aware, but there is also a group with the aim to promote scientific dlang work:
https://gitter.im/DlangScience/public

I've seen the mir project and it looks promising. I'm also aware of Dlang science and I hope that it gains some support.