On Sunday, 15 May 2016 at 15:15:30 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
I confirm that all of them are run. As in your original paste. All pass, 100% coverage. No problem. Anyway, NVM I should just take care of my own buisness...

Ah, interesting. I think you may have discovered a bug in `isForwardRange`, because that test _should_ have detected that, if BaseRNG is a forward range, the RNG accessed via `alias this` is also `save`able.

    static assert(!is(typeof(SafeRNG.save)));

... works, however.

Thank you very much for the suggestions here -- you showed up a nasty hole in the existing tests.
  • dxorshift: random numbe... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: dxorshift: ran... Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: dxorshift:... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: dxorsh... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: dx... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: dx... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce