On Monday, 16 May 2016 at 14:39:22 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Monday, 16 May 2016 at 08:37:48 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
with(immutable Sandbox()) {
writeFile("foo.txt", "foobarbaz\ntoto"); // can also pass string[] for lines
    shouldExist("foo.txt");
    shouldNotExist("bar.txt");
    shouldEqualLines("foo.txt", ["foobarbaz", "toto"]);
}

That's a really neat trick and an interesting use of `with`. I remember that variables initialized in the argument list of `with` used to not be destroyed after exiting the scope, I'm guessing that's not the case anymore? I vaguely remember a PR that fixed that.

You surely mean "used to be destroy", right? Yes, that's been fixed.

Anyway, congratulations on the new release!